Imaginary
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Amy Lee na rubrica "Fails Of The Decade"

Ir para baixo

Amy Lee na rubrica "Fails Of The Decade" Empty Amy Lee na rubrica "Fails Of The Decade"

Mensagem  Ruiolas_Guitar Qui Dez 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Boas.
Estava eu a ler uma rubrica de final de década, no site UltimateGuitar.com e deparei-me com este texto sobre a Amy Lee:

"The Top Fails Of The Decade:
[...]
Amy Lee And Her One-Woman Show

In 2007, Amy Lee made herself the ultimate villainess when she accomplished every dictatorial vocalist’s dream: Declaring herself to be the only original member left in Evanescence. Although there was a murky period after the 2003 departure of Ben Moody, the former guitarist (and boyfriend) who co-wrote such hits as “My Immortal,” one could have passed it off as residual feelings from love gone wrong. We couldn’t support that theory when 2007 rolled around. Guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray were suddenly given the boot, and more sources than not pointed the blame at Amy Lee’s tightening grip on the band. One particular quote from Gray certainly gave us pause: “The way they spin it, I’m not even allowed to say I quit the group, I guess…I need to have a lawyer read over all that mess to tell me what, when, and how I can tell you all – THE REAL FANS – what really went down, if I ever can, haha.” A word of warning to guitarist Terry Balsamo and the other current band members: It might be wise to have a little somethin’ somethin’ on the side."

Fonte: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/features/the_top_fails_of_the_decade_celebrating_those_who_brought_the_ugly_to_the_2000s.html

Traduzindo em poucas palavras, eles dizem que os músicos foram todos expulsos pela Amy, e que nem sequer podem revelar o motivo para o público.

Bom ano novo!
Ruiolas_Guitar
Ruiolas_Guitar
Bring Me To Life
Bring Me To Life

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo